Baking 101: Kids
Calling all budding bakers! This class is just for you. Young bakers age 9-11 who have a hunger to dabble in the art of baking. Young bakers will learn the baking basics in a fun, hands-on, class. After today’s class you will have a solid understanding of the foundations of baking and pastry techniques, ingredients, and the confidence to take your skills to the next level.
- Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
- Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Scones
- Honey and Strawberry Butters
Skills covered in Class:
- Understanding recipes and ingredients
- Mixing, Portioning, and Baking Muffins
- Determining Product Doneness
- Rolling and Cutting Biscuits and Scones
- Blending and mixing flavored Butters
PreRegistration is REQUIRED. This is not a Drop In Class
Payment is due at registration. A one week notice is required for cancellation of any class. IF you do cancel at least 1 week before class your card will be charged for the full amount of the class.
We have a no refund policy. You may apply the amount towards a future class if you cancel in the appropriate time frame.